Tokens on xdai chain not tallied

I was able to upload transactions on the xdai side chain. However the prices had to be manually entered. When I checked the dashboard page for the coin totals, the coins on the xdai side chain was not added to the corresponding coins on the etherium chain. For example chainlink on xdai shown separately as a zero balance . While all chainlink on etherium chain was tallied separately. How do I add coins to in xdia to the total on the etherium chain?

3 Likes

Some help on this front would be helpful, two months on from last report. transfer between Ethereum and xdai not showing, nor are token prices. Manual handling of each is not feasible

1 Like

Please fix bugs on xdai integration

My xDai import is not working properly either:

"234 transactions are missing purchase history

You are missing deposits/trades for some coins so Koinly has assumed you got them at zero cost. This can result in higher taxes if the amounts are large. You can review your missing cost history transactions to figure out what the problem is. It usually has to do with trades on delisted markets or lack of support for historical data by the exchange API. An alternative may be to delete all existing trades and import them using a CSV file instead.

• Missing xxx XDAI between 2020-09-27 20:11:45 UTC and 2021-06-24 12:55:20 UTC
  • Total gains due to missing cost basis: xxx GBP"

Hi Guys,

We’ve been fixing a lot of the xDai tokens this week so a lot of the unrecognized tokens will be showing correctly next week.

The issue that Stephen mentioned is a different issue that will not be as easy to fix.
Koinly will report a missing amount of xDai if you are bridging DAI to xDAI. The reason for this is that these xDAI deposits are not shown in your transaction history on the block explorer (the tokens just kind of ‘appear’ in your wallet).
This has to be fixed manually for now.
You can fix this by locating all the DAI withdrawals that should be showing as transfers and manually changing them to ‘Swap’ transactions. You should set your xDai wallet as the receiving wallet and xDAI as the received currency. This will fix the errors for missing xDAI.

Best regards,
Petur

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.