Token swap after Kucoin hack

Describe the problem:
Several projects decided to do a token swap after the Kucoin hack, the original token was replaced by a new one and airdropped to all wallets except the hackers wallet rendering the “old” tokens useless.
How should i address this in my Koinly ?
The token is Covesting - COV

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Ethereum wallet (Ledger)

Hi, just delete the airdrop transaction. We only maintain one currency for each coin so it doesnt matter which address they switched to.

I did that for one of the coins that was also part of the swap due to Kucoin hack but now my total holdings do not reflect the real value of such coin. perhaps you can check the price feed it is NOIA Token. thanks.

If the old tokens are still on your wallet then Koinly may be recognizing them still, you can edit the api settings and enable the “ignore reported balances” option then resync

Hi,
I’m having the same issue with the UTK token swap and now the balance in my wallet is showing an amount missing. I don’t have any airdrop transaction that I could delete, just the original transactions for the old version of the token.
I also tried the ignora reported balances option but nothing changed.
Is there anything else I could try to make sure I don’t get the warning anymore?
Thanks

I have same issue with ocean, chr etc. Now its missing purchase history for kucoin coins. I did use API to sync it.

You can ignore the warning.

Missing history means you do not have a balance for that coin, you can click on View prior transactions to see whats going on.

Koinly need to add a swap function, so the new swapped token still has the old tokens buy and sell history and the new buy and sell continues to add to the old tokens history. Or how to manage a swap ?

Just delete the new airdropped transaction and you will have the history for the old coin. We only maintain one coin (address swaps are ignored)

If I look at the wallet page in Koinly, all the balances are correct but there is still the yellow exclamation mark next to the word Holdings showing that the UTK balance doesn’t match.
It seems the system recognized the token swap but it is still reading the old token as extra perhaps?

The warning you see simply reads the balances from the API and shows any discrepancies, since you still have the old tokens on your ETH wallet you are going to see a discrepancy equal to the number of old coins still on that wallet. You can ignore it.

Thanks a lot for the answer.