Token showing double transaction

I have a token which was missing the price history for a while and I had to enter the price manually, but the price history has become available to Koinly recently however, I’m showing double transactions now after a certain date. The contract address for both tokens are the same. How can I fix this? It’s causing problems with my tax calculation and dashboard.

Thanks!

Hi ML,

The easiest way to fix this is probably to delete and recreate the wallet from scratch. This should not bring in any duplicates since Koinly now recognizes the correct token.

Let me know if that does not work for you. I can also take a closer look at what is happening if you share your Koinly email address.

Best regards,
Petur

Thank you Petur for your response! The problem is I have more than 800 transactions in this wallet and there are a lot of manual fixes that I have done with this wallet. It could take me days to go back and fix all the broken transactions and clean up. I was thinking, maybe I do a manual no cost swap from the old token to the new one. What are your thoughts? Any other ideas?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Could you share your email address here or via private message?
I should be able to fix this for you without deleting the wallet.

//Petur