Stellar XLM blockchain not showing transactions

I have a Stellar (XLM) token and some transactions to/from Ledger Nano X wallet that aren’t showing up. I previously had it working fine, but today I shifted all my Stellar tokens (except 1) from the Nano X to the Swyftx exchange. I was then trying to figure out why the transfer Fee wasn’t showing up in Koinly, but upon deleting and re-adding the Stellar blockchain in Koinly I see that it says it doesn’t include “Network Fees” which answers that issue.

What I now find is that after re-adding the Stellar blockchain to Koinly that it is not showing the Stellar token or any Stellar transactions from my Ledger.

The data was loaded into Koinly using the automated API method with my Stellar xpub key.

I have tried deleting and re-adding it and still no luck even though it says that it’s synced.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this greatly appreciated.

Hi, you will need to use your public address for stellar instead of the xpub

Thanks, that did the trick.

I have the same problem but I do not know where I can find the public key. The xpub is easy to find but public key I have no idea. Please advise!

EDIT: I found out how to find it. You log in to: https://accountviewer.stellar.org/ with your Ledger and in there you can find the public key!