Stellar Lumens Wallet Not Importing Even Though Visible on Stellar.io

Currently getting an error when trying to import:

[404] Error Cannot GET /explorer/public/account/GDONCRYCWVJ4QU3LU4Z5UJW6R34CJIATOSURW3GWCABYP5X47SFUZFC2/history/payments

3 Likes

I am having the same issue with my XLM Stellar account … it was working fine until 3 days ago then when I synched my wallet to update.

2 Likes

Me too. Can see it fine on blockchair.com

Sent a message to support to investigate.

Everyone please report this as well

Same issue, just sent message to support. Deleted my two Stellar wallets and added them again, same issue.

Known bug. Fix underway.

Thanks for reaching out to us with your query!

A number of our users have been affected by this error - my apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

Our team is already aware of the issue, and I have added your feedback to the bug report. Although I can’t provide an exact ETA, you will receive a notification when we have an update :+1:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, and I’d be happy to help!

Kind regards,

Serena

Koinly Customer Support

3 Likes

Hi @Charles_Miles,

Welcome to the Discuss community and thank you for shining a light on this!

Thank you @teqteq for sharing the support info with everyone!

Echoing what my colleague shared, please add your vote to this fix and you’ll receive a notification once the dev team has completed their work! :rocket:

Have an awesome day! :sparkles:

1 Like

Having the same issue with Lobstr

Wallet: Lobstr wallet (XLM) 2 (Lobstr wallet (XLM))
Transactions: 0
Imported with: API

1. [404] Error Cannot GET /explorer/public/account/GAV35MR242JVY53CQL2IFFM7QK363XCYAIHNYRS5Bxxxxxxxxxxx/history/payments
  2. No transactions found

Stellar API has changed - our devs are working on a fix. I will post an update in this thread as I get them :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.