XLM via D'Cent will not auto sync

Describe the problem:
XLM via D’Cent will not auto sync…XRP & XDC did np…
I deleted XLM account 3 times & checked address, still no success…
It states “invalid account” but address is correct

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
D’Cent

How did you import data into this wallet?
API auto sync

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I deleted XLM account 3 times & checked address, still no success…

1 Like

Hi @Bill_v,

Welcome to the Discuss community and thank you for bringing this sync issue to light!

I really appreciate the troubleshooting measures you’ve shared. There may be more context to this API issue that is impacting the address being accepted and synced.

Would you please connect with our support team so that we can have a thorough look at the account?

For others that are wanting to connect XLM to their accounts, we have this integrations page to show the steps to connect!

We look forward to hearing from you, Bill! Thank you for your patience with us to find the resolution. :raised_hands:

Have a wonderful day!

Could this be related to 404 others are reporting (inc myself)?

2 Likes

Took the time today to try the XLM again today, happy to report success!

Thank you @teqteq!

It’s possible these issues are related/overlap. I’ll connect with the product team for additional info to report back. :white_check_mark:

For other users experiencing this issue (404 error) we can send you a notification once the dev team have completed their work. I don’t yet have an ETA on this, though add your vote and you’ll receive the notice once it’s been fixed!

Thank you and have a wonderful day! :sparkles:

1 Like
Summary

This text will be hidden

Summary

strong text

Hi @Jakub_Hajek,

Thank you for reaching out, man!

Would you please connect with our support team to help us better assist? We can have access to your account and swifter correspondence going forward! :raised_hands:

[email protected]

Thank you and have an awesome day! :sparkles:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.