Saitama V2 calculations messed up

Describe the problem:
There is token called Saitama and recently they created a new token (with same name) and Swap Ratio was 1,000,000 old token=1 new token
The New token contract :0xce3f08e664693ca792cace4af1364d5e220827b2;
so the way it was handled was they took the old coins and replaced the new tokens. but for some reason instead of a debit and credit of new tokens, I can only see two credits to the account and hence the calculation is all messed up.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

How did you import data into this wallet?
API

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Manual entry

Any updates on how to solve this challenge as I’m having the same problem.

Hi @VM1 and @_Narimus,

Thank you for your patience on this! :raised_hands:

To change the Saitama v1 for the new V2, please follow along with the instructions from our Rebase/Swaps article.

When a token goes through a rebase (DOT, AMPL, REBASE etc)

For these cases you will need to add some manual transactions.

1. Create a manual withdrawal transaction for the total balance of this coin in your wallet (before the rebase) and mark this withdrawal as ‘Lost’ so that no gains are realized.
  2. Create a manual deposit equal to the new quantity (after the rebase)
  3. Edit the value of the deposit transaction to match the cost-basis displayed by Koinly on the withdrawal transaction.

Here’s a more in-depth article which shows how this works with screenshots (this article is for ICO’s but swaps are handled in the same way): https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/3732271-how-do-i-enter-ico-transactions

This will ensure that your cost-basis is tracked correctly after the rebase. This method works well for DOT rebases but for currencies like AMPL that undergo a rebase every day, this might become too time consuming. We are working on adding support for such elastic supply tokens. :+1:

If you would like further assistance, or have any questions, please connect with our support team. They’re happy to help at anytime at any step! :handshake:

Have an awesome day!

Thank you, will try it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.