Please add terra station wallet, mirror and anchor protocol

hi,
thanks for the update - hope LUNA ecoystem is one of top priorities due to big demand from koinly users?

2 Likes

It would be great if you can get the terra station wallet integrated. Im about to delegate LUNA and not looking forward to the manual transactions required to do so. Once it is integrated will the Koinly be able to replace the manually entered transactions with API transactions?

Definitely need Terra added!

4 Likes

Would like to voice my support for Terra, Mirror and Anchor.
Waiting in keen anticipation, Koinly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, definitely need terra and aUST token added! Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

aUST was added in another thread!

Support this Terra is one of the best smart contract platforms please integrate it Asap so difficult adding transactions in manually

2 Likes

Adding my voice to the need for whole Terra network support ASAP.

1 Like

Please add terra ASAP

2 Likes

one more voice for Terra networt

2 Likes

And another, please add Terra Station integration

3 Likes

and me please for the Luna tools

2 Likes

I’m new to koinly (haven’t paid yet). When is Terra, Luna et al., going to be added? Seems like it has been requested for a while.

2 Likes

Please add Terra Luna

3 Likes

Wen Terra support ser please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another request for terra station and anchor

3 Likes

Would really love to see terra station wallet integration and anchor protocol added to koinly

3 Likes

Yes, please. It would be great, not just a coin but an ecosystem so you’d solve a lot of issues at once. It’s a nightmare fit all the transactions.

2 Likes

Any updates on terrastation wallet being added?

2 Likes

We need this like yesterday… Terra… At least fix the UST value to $1 (instead of $0.00)…

6 Likes