Please add terra station wallet, mirror and anchor protocol

Great to hear !
Tracking Terra is now a must have with users and value locked exploding.

2 Likes

Another vote for LUNA support from me :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Track terra is working ok but still not perfect, Gets messy with all the air drops and LPs! Koinly need to get on this top 10 project. Add Terra please

3 Likes

stake.tax is and improvement on track terra but still a mess when improting.

Koinly reads PSI as PASSIVE INCOME token so apparently i made milliions in gains! Frustrating and a nightmare chaning every transaction to Nexus

3 Likes

Yes, please add Terra Station wallet support! Any hints on ETA? Is this being worked on or on a roadmap?

5 Likes

I agree please add Terra to Koinly!

2 Likes

Kinda need thisā€¦ likeā€¦ nowā€¦

Especially the aUST peg, can mannage manual transactions, as automatic seems too hard for Koinly to implement, seeing as this tread goeas back quite a whileā€¦

5 Likes

Need Terra properly integrated please koinly.

4 Likes

YES WE NEED TERRA LUNA ASAP LIKE YESTERDAY !!!

CHECK THIS WEBSITE FOR AN EXAMPLE

I CAN SEE HOW MUCH MY WALLET IS WORTH BUT I CANā€™T TRACK THE FREAKING TAXES ! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THIS URGENT !! WE NEED IT !!

AND INCLUDE NEXUS PROTOCOL, SPECTRUM, ETC.

WE NEED THE WHOLE ECOSYSTEM.

I saw a video on Youtube that attempts to do a workaround, however, it doesnā€™t work well if you have coins in nexus protocol, etc.

In other words, we have no good way to do this !

Please make this priority. Please.

4 Likes

Please add Terra to your platform!

3 Likes

Please add Terra plus Anchor Protocol to Koinly!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

We are planning to roll out some more support in December, we are adding support for these highly requested blockchains: Terra, Avalanche, Fantom and Cosmos! :slight_smile:

Iā€™d suggest checking our new board where we have a list with requested integrations:

The wait is almost over for Terra support!

Best regards,
Alex

8 Likes

Awesome - I am going to take advantage of the black Friday deal and sure hope this gets implemented well well before April 2022!

1 Like

Ok thanks we just need an update because we have to do our taxes lol. thanks. why is the roadmap blank ???

1 Like

I, too, second this.

Terra station wallet
Anchor on Terra
Mirror on Terra

thank you.

js

3 Likes

Please add Terra, thanks

2 Likes

I Need Terra Station wallet integration.
Thank you

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

We are still working on this and aiming to have it released before end of year :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Alex

4 Likes

I hope so! I just signed up for koinly assuming that the most obvious crypto coins/wallets/defi were available for importing. Shocked to not see Terra Station and Anchor Point on here.

3 Likes

Do you have an update on this? Tax season almost here :sweat:

3 Likes