Nightmare importing BabyDoge and Flokin from Trust Wallet/PancakeSwap

Describe the problem:

BabyDoge and Flokin are showing as BEP20 tokens on my Trust Wallet. They are not BSC. For BEP20 tokens, Koinly has different instructions. i.e. to use xpub/zpub keys for individual coins. But the xpub/zpub keys are not available on TrustWallet. Koinly says to use the Mnemonic Code Converter to generate xpub keys but the Mnemonic Code Converter page doesn’t have the logic for BabyDoge or Flokin coins. This is where I’m stuck. The 85 transactions you are seeing in my Wallets is from Pancakeswap. These were imported successfully but it is showing me this error as below. I think this is because it is unable to see the transfer of BabyDoge and Flokin from Pancakeswap to Trust Wallet. I believe Pancakeswap and Trust Wallet are considered “separate” wallets?

Let me know if you have any other thoughts on how to get the transactions from Trust Wallet into Koinly. I hope I am not adding duplicate transactions by doing so. Thanks.

Wallet: Trust Wallet 3 (Trust Wallet)
Transactions: 12
Imported with: CSV

1. No airdrops/forks found
  2. No trades found
  3. 2 transactions are missing purchase history
    ---- Missing 2.22989881 BNB between 2021-10-10 14:36:48 UTC and 2021-10-13 23:37:17 UTC

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Trust Wallet and Pancakeswap

How did you import data into this wallet?
Tried AutoSync and File Import options

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Reached out to support through Chat. Reached out on Discord for several days. Reached out to Trust Wallet (awaiting response). Reached out to CoinTracker (will be moving there soon if I can’t find a solution on Koinly). I paid for support but still I don’t get the support I need when I need it! Went through all the YouTube videos from Koinly for this and all the How To articles published by Koinly on this. Tried to generate the xpub keys for these individual coins i.e. BabyDoge and Flokin using the Mnemonic Code Converter but it doesn’t even have these coins. It is very confusing whether to import Pancakeswap only transactions to Koinly (or) to do both Pancakeswap and Trust Wallet? And if Pancakeswap to Trust Wallet is considered a Wallet-to-Wallet transfer? HELP PLEASE !!! Looking for a step by step instructions on how to do this i.e. import transactions for BabyDoge and Flokin from Pancakeswap and Trust Wallet.

I have the following coins in my TrustWallet:

1. Dogecoin
  2. BabyDoge
  3. Flokin

I was following this article to generate the xpub keys but the page to generate the xpub keys doesn’t have BabyDoge and Flokin in the drop down options. It only has Dogecoin. How can I import the transactions from TrustWallet for BabyDoge and Flokin?

How do I add the transactions from Pankcake Swap?

I see the BscScan page from Pankcake Swap provides 3 separate CSV files as below.

1. Transactions
  2. Internal Txns
  3. BEP-20 Token Txns

Do I need all these 3 CSV files? If so, how can I import them into Koinly?

I looked at the Defi video provided by Koinly but it says to add ETH/ERC20 tokens and provide the public address but that didn’t work for me.

The Trust Wallet and Pancake Swap are the MOST difficult transactions to add and I’m struggling with this for the past 6 months trying to get help from you and I had to file for an extension on my tax returns and I’m still unable to figure out.

Hoping to get an answer from someone on this. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.