Trust wallet csv tax exports

Hi. I have trust wallets but I could only added bnb to Koinly with others coins I don’t know how to add on so the transaction will be missing.
Does anyone knows how to export all the coins to Koinly from trust wallet?

dont know either, did you find a way to do it? please advise.

Hi JC,

For wallets such as Trust wallet/Metamask/Exodus it’s best to sync the transactions directly from the blockchain.
You will need to create a separate wallet for each blockchain using your public address.
For example, to sync all of your Ethereum and ERC transactions, you just add an Ethereum wallet in Koinly using your ETH public address.
You can do the same to add the Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, and other networks.

See here for more info:
https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/4735636-how-to-import-data-from-crypto-wallets-ledger-trezor-etc

Best regards,
Petur

yep easy to add the blockchain public addy for each type of token. except we can’t do bep-2 related addy as koinly does not support it. bep-20 tokens works fine. i end up swapping from bep-20 to bep-2 in trust wallet to stake those tokens in trust wallet and whenever i swap to bep-2 , koinly sees them as a withdrawal but i end up modifying that to “send to pool” as i end up staking those bep-2 tokens with the validators in trust wallet .

@chugsteruno

You can add a BEP2 address to Koinly as well.
The wallet is still called Binance DEX although it should probably be changed to Binance Chain:

oh perfect !! i did not see “binance chain” called out so i thought it was not supported. But yeah if u rename it would be nice so that folks wont get confused :slight_smile:

well i tried the binance dex option for pulling in the bep-2 transactions but nothing came up. It only shows me the bnb balance as a warning but shows 0 transactions. i have 2 transactions and they do show up in the binance chain explorer @ https://explorer.binance.org/address but koinly is not able to pull them in.

snapshot attached below

ok found some more info on this. it seems if i transfer lets say bnb from binance to trust wallet in bep-2 blockchain then i see the transactions called out in the koinly binance dex wallet so that is working as expected. However if i swap from bep-20 to bep-2 blockchain inside trust wallet, those transactions don’t get captured on koinly binance dex wallet . However i can see them inside binance bep-2 explorer. Maybe some internal transactions (like swaps and staking) within trust wallet dont get captured by koinly ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.