NiceHash csv not importing, previously fine

Describe the problem:

Suddenly today a NiceHash csv cannot be imported, the following error is given:

“Unable to import this file automatically. Proceed to the file mapping page to continue the import process.”

I’ve checked back all the many previous csv’s I have imported and there seems to be no change in the format. I have tried downloading it again from NiceHash, to no avail.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

NiceHash

How did you import data into this wallet?

Using the “import from file” function that I have used for the past few months.

What have you tried to fix this so far?

As above, tried a differently dated csv

Same thing happens to me, not sure what to do. It’s the last exchange I need to add.

I’ve been importing the NiceHash data since Jan 2021 and it’s been fine up til now (bar a problem with FIAT conversion rates that to their credit Koinly fixed fairly quickly after it was brought to their attention).

Looking at the “mapping” page it is telling me to make the csv to a certain format. Problem is, the csv from NiceHash IS in that format already, and it hasn’t changed, so clearly a problem on Koinly’s end.

I am thinking twice about using Koinly when tax return time comes due to issues like this that crop up.

The issue is that Nicehash added a * in column E. Column E was Exchange rate and now it is
“* Exchange rate”. If you open up the cvs and remove it then it will work until Nicehash fixes the issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.