[ADDED] Nicehash API integration

Hello there and TIA,

Was wondering if the nicehash integration can be upgraded from uploading csv to using the nicehash’s api.

This would be a great addition. I’m getting errors when I try importing my csv anyway.

I am also getting errors when trying to import Nicehash? I have no idea why?

I would love nicehash API integration, importing csv is kinda wonky

You have to set the language in NiceHash to english.
Then export with UTC time format.
I do this every week. No Problems so far… :slight_smile:

Any news on whether this feature is being considered? I appreciate the CSV import method works, it’s just that it would be even nicer to use the NiceHash API :slight_smile:

Nicehash API integration would be great! Cointracker appears to already have Nicehash API working. I would prefer to use Koinly to track it.

Yes, please add nicehash API itegration. It works well on cointracker.io now that they added it, however, I like Koinly better. Please!

Any ETA on getting Nice Hash integrated with their APIs?

Hello,

It’s noted.

Our dev team is working around the clock to improve Koinly features as well as adding new exchanges, coins, and blockchain support for our users. We might not support what you want right now, but rest assured, we listen to our community and we’re working on it. So please bear with us as we try to improve Koinly for you now and in the future.

Kind Regards,

Anakin

THANK YOU! This made my day SO MUCH easier.

ETA: I spoke WAY too soon. It didn’t fix my problem. Thank you anyways Crusoe

Any ETA on when this will be out of beta?

Hello,

Unfortunately, not. It’s still with the dev team to work on just moved up the queue more.

Kind regards,

Anakin

The NiceHash API has been released :partying_face:

Let us know if you spot any bugs or errors!

1 Like

I tried using this a couple times and reverted to CSV import. For some reason the numbers don’t come out right in terms of wallet balance and I get unknown txn type in nicehash OTHER which I do not get with CSV files which import correctly now (thank you). I don’t really wanna look through all the error since nicehash generates thousands of transactions. Thanks for your work on this at least. Anyone else have similar experience ?

Hi Aresj,

Thank you for reporting this.
It looks to be a fairly uncommon error but a couple of users have it.
I have reported it to the dev team so it will probably be fixed later this week.

The CSV are of course still an option and a lot of people prefer CSVs :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Petur

1 Like

Awesome - thank you!

Thank you, found some bugs.

Mining cost have gains, make no sense, its a expense only, usually tied to mining transaction done at the same timestamp,
And the mining have no gain, this is gain only. And gain/loss next time I swap/sell it…

Added a image, hope it helps.