Ledn support please?

Describe the problem:

Ledn CSV file doesn’t work with Koinly

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

Ledn

How did you import data into this wallet?

CSV

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Nothing I can do

2 Likes

I am having the same problem with the Ledn csv file I downloaded not working.

1 Like

Any luck here? A month later and no response from Koinly Support?

Same problem here. Are there any workarounds?

same problem, we need support lend

Figured it out. Edit your CSV file with Notepad and do the following:

1. Change date format for each row:
    Default appears to be “2021-Oct-01 06:00:00” - change it to “2021-10-01 06:00:00”
    IE - the Format: YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss

2. Currency is not listed by default, add it!
    First row is column titles, go to the end and add ,Currency
    Then go to each row of data, and add ,BTC

Import now works. Dont know if the date format change above is required, but it was the first thing I tried so added it in these steps.

Same issue here.

SupaMonkey’s tip didn’t work, did exactly what he wrote. Anybody else tried it?

Did not work for me either. Tried numerous other things as well. Does anybody have a simple template that just works for deposits and interest payments? I am not an tech guy myself obviously or I would of solved this myself but should this not be an easy request? I got this message from Ledn after asking for help. For the simplicity of what I am asking from a company in this business like Ledn is totally unacceptable. Why would it be so hard or time consuming to just give customers something formatted correctly?

Thank you for contacting Client Success.

“As a kind note, you have the possibility to download the CSV file in order to prepare your taxes with your advisor in each Savings Account at the top right corner. However, at the moment, the CSV format offered does not allow the link with tax platforms such as Koinly.
Offering a linkable format is one of the third quarter goals of our technical team and please rest assured that they are aware of the urgency of providing a linkable format to facilitate our clients’ tax filing. If you happen to have further inquiries, let us know. We’ll be more than glad to assist you.”

Hi all!

You’ll be able to adjust the headers so they match the Koinly template.

You can use the 1st template for withdrawals/deposits and the only columns you’ll need to keep are the “Posted Date”, “Amount”, and “Currency” ones. If you want to tag the “Interest” transactions as income then you can add a “Label” column and type “Loan Interest” for each transaction that showed “Interest” in the “Source” column.

You’ll also need to look at the “Direction of Funds” column, because if it shows as “Sending” there instead of “Receiving” then you’ll need to put a “-” sign in front of the “Amount” value for that transaction to show that the funds left the account.

Thank you everyone for your patience and contributions in these threads. Have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.