Please add support for Ledn.io

Describe the problem:
The Ledn transaction history CSV is not accepted by Koinly.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I can find no other options to fix this issue. I need to be able to manually enter the transaction but am unable to do so.

Hello!

Alex from Koinly here :slight_smile:

That is odd, we just recently added that so it should be working, but maybe there was a recent update that made the mapping break.
I see that we had another report of this and someone created a ticket on our feedback tracker:

We will look into this!
It would be helpful if you could email us at [email protected] in case we need to take a closer look at your account to see what’s going wrong.

For now as a workaround you can change the column headers so they match one of the templates here:
https://help.koinly.io/en/articles/3662999-how-to-create-a-custom-csv-file-with-your-data

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Alex

Hi, do you have an update on the Ledn issue? I just tried importing a .csv from Ledn and it failed. Thanks

Having the same problem too!! Not too happy about this ether. Tried what you described and it did not work!!!

Yes, I am having the same problem with this too. By the looks of it Koinly is not doing much about it as the last answer from them was in January. Very disappointing service.
The video is not helpful for me.
The tempate bares no resemblance to my downloaded csv format and it is very confusing as to what should go where.There are interest payments also.
I thought the idea was that Koinly was to take all the hassle out of taxes.

Hey @Andy_Millington @DON_COLLYMORE :wave:

Thanks for letting us know you are still having issues with Ledn.

My colleague @Michael_Koinly has posted a workaround solution on the following thread, check it out!

Ledn support please? - Koinly Support - Koinly

If you are still having issues, please contact us on [email protected] :smile_cat:

Best wishes

Ali :rocket:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.