Kraken API sync issue with Earn/Reward transactions

I’ve experienced a few issues with Kraken API sync. Recently, it appears DOT & GRT have gone through a migration of sorts on Kraken. Since those dates, staked Earnings are not appearing in my transaction lists on Koinly. Koinly is reporting issues with the balances reported on my wallet vs my transaction history due to this.

On 02/13/2024 (MMDDYYYY) GRT went through a migration and I can see ledger entries on Kraken indicating this. Since this date, I haven’t seen Reward entries appearing on my Koinly account.

Similarly, on 03/06/2024 DOT went through a migration as I can see this on ledger entries on Kraken. Since this date, I also have not seen correct Reward entries appear on my Koinly account.

I’ve attempted multiple wallet syncs, and just earlier, I’ve completely deleted the wallet and re-created a whole new API key set. This has resulted in the same set of transactions being imported, the same Reward entries not appearing since the above dates.

2 Likes

I have the same issues with staked BTC, DOT, ADA, ATOM, SOL, MATIC. I recently bought SEI, and staking it makes the balance go to 0!

Very unpractical to say the least.

Hey @sghetti

Sorry to hear of the issues, unfortunately I cant offer much help via this thread. Please can you log a support ticket so we can troubleshoot the API, and report it to our dev team?

[email protected] is the e-mail :+1:

Was a Support Ticket ever Submitted for this?