HUOBI API not working : Access denied: Huobi requires beta access

Describe the problem:

I have create an API on HUOBI to give access to KOINLY.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?

HUOBI
How did you import data into this wallet?

API
What have you tried to fix this so far?
I tried 2 times to create API. I create a 2nd one after having cancel the first one. I always have the same feedback on KOINLY : "Access Denied: “Huobi requires beta access” I don’t know what to do.

10 Likes

I’m having the same issue. I’ve had to use CSV for now as I don’t have that many transactions on this exchange at the moment

2 Likes

same issue… and seems where are no answer

3 Likes

yes, any update here?

2 Likes

any updates on this issue?

Same issue. Any update?

Same issue. Even went through Huobi KYC to get csv data and they sent me a blank csv. Super annoying. Please support API!

Please support this API

Huobi does not support API to read data, I checked with their online support. (wired, if they don’t support API to read data, then what’s the point for API?)
Talk to their online support, they will send you a link which you can submit a request to download data, they will verify your identity too.

2 Likes

It’s not true that Huobi doesn’t support support API for read data. I use Huobi API with my portfolio manager and it works fine. It just doesn’t work on Koinly

3 Likes

Exactly, it is a Koinly issue that they need to work through, some honest feedback from Koinly would be appreciated!

3 Likes

Yeah this need to be fixed, huobi wants you to fill in a kyc to get their data.

2 Likes

What is the status of getting this fixed?

2 Likes

Any update for the Huobi API ?!

2 Likes

I have the same problem with the API, I submitted a request to download my data and they sent me a sheet with all my transactions, but the format of the table is not correct for Koinly. I think that this is work for Koinly team, they must fix the API or the format of the exported data from Huobi.

1 Like

Huobi is one of the largest Crypto exchanges and for Koinly not to support is pretty embarrassing for them. The worst part is they aren’t even formally acknowledging it, nor offing a date to resolve. We should all be wondering if we can trust them as a business and if it’s worth paying for.

1 Like

Bump this for visibility. Please support API guys.

1 Like

I tried to bump… but my trust level is too low apparently… not sure how I go about increasing that… could talk with my mom… she will tell you I am a trust worthy guy !!

I also can’t sync from Huobi… created API keys… says requires Beta Access… like many users here.

1 Like

Bump for more visibility. Please support huobi API…

2 Likes

bump… need this as well

2 Likes