Defi Kingdom LP Tokens

Describe the problem:
I have imported a CSV file into Koinly with all of my DFK data, unfortunately it does not recognise the liquidity in and out transactions with LP tokens. All the LP tokens say “missing purchase history” even though I very clearly have the data provided for forming LP.

I have done some research and it seems Koinly just does not provide this liquidity utility except for a few larger defi exchanges like Fantom. I am not sure how to fix this as I cannot even manually go in and change the transactions to liquidity in/out. Any help would be appreciated!

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Defi Kingdom/Harmony

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV file

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Manual fixing and research.

Hi @Alex_G,

Welcome to the Discuss community and thank you for reaching out about this! :raised_hands:

A possible workaround right now would be to add manual transactions and use the NULL1,2,3… placeholders for any coins that are not recognized. Please connect with our support team if you have any questions through the process. We’re happy to help at any step!

Many of our users have requested support for Defi Kingdom/Harmony One tokens. Our developers are currently in progress for this request. I don’t yet have an ETA, though if anyone here would like to be notified when it’s ready to go, please visit our Canny page and add your vote!

Thank you again, Alex.

Have an awesome day everybody! :sparkles:

Thanks, that looks like a good workaround for now. I certainly hope you add DFK for the future!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.