DeFi - Balancer Pools

Hi, are there any plans to support Balancer liquidity pools?

I’m unsure of the tax arrangements for these - you provide liquidity to a pool and get BPT tokens in return, which in future you can redeem for the original assets, but with adjustment for trading fees, slippage etc. So the quantity of the asset(s) could be more or less than what you originally staked.

At the moment these are just showing up as a disposal of the original asset, and then a full gain when the BPT tokens are swapped back.

Many thanks!

Same thing with Uniswap Liquidity Pools and others. This is currently growing tremendously and support is urgently required.

6 Likes

+1 for this! Hex staking works in a similar fashion. Hex is a blockchain Time Deposit, the coins are “burned” and shares are received in return that determine the staking rewards based on principle amount and length of stake. Once the stake is over, the user redeems those shares and the contract address mints coins to pay the user the interest plus their principle back.

Similar issue to the original poster: At the moment these are just showing up as a disposal of the original asset, in my case (Hex principle), and then a full gain (principle plus interest) when the BPT (my case Hex) tokens are swapped back.

2 Likes

Yep, just this this issue myself regarding Balancer pools. Haven’t even looked at my Uniswap transactions yet but presumably it’s the same issue.

1 Like

+1 Please add support

1 Like

pretty please! Defi staking/farming/yielding is all we do in this market!!

or for now can u please lay out how we are supposed to track that properly. step by step please heres a simple every day example on Uniswap:

1 Like

here’s another simpe LP one, with how beautifully Zerion portrays it.

1 Like

1 Like