Crypto.com Defi Wallet syncing wallet gets: "502 Bad Gateway" after 9th Jan 2023

Good morning

I am trying to sync from my koinly wallet my Cryto.com Defi wallet but this fails to show new data after the 9th Jan 2023, and shows as “502 Bad Gateway, try again later”.

I have tried later for two weeks with, same result.
I have tried syncing from the start but same result.
The wallet syncs up until 9th Jan 2023 but no further.
I then deleted the wallet and re created, then auto-synced from beginning, result was no data received and same 502 error.
I have contacted Crypto Dot Com Defi but they indicate problem at the Koinly end.

Other things:
There is no other way to get a csv into Koinly as the block explorer for my address does not support this.
CDC had a mainnet update around this time so possibly api needs to be re-jigged? Please confirm if this is the case, and how long it may take.

I have posted a ticket to koinly but no response.
My question is: Will this be fixed any time soon or do you have any other advise?

Regards
Sean

How did you import data into this wallet?

What have you tried to fix this so far?

6 Likes

I also have ATOM wallet on crypto.com DeFi which resturns the same error since Jan 9th. Weird.

1 Like

Same here. CRO DeFi wallet gives 502. ATOM DeFi wallet also 502.
Any root cause known?

1 Like

Around this date Crypto.com did main-net upgrade this may have broken the API that Koinly has, in anycase Crypto.com don’t see it as there problem even though they didn’t make the explorer CSV export capable unless someone else knows something I don’t.

1 Like