Coinbase Prime API not connecting

Describe the problem:
I enter in the API information for Coinbase Prime. I have tried multiple times, making sure all the information is correct. The sync always fails and I get the following error message “x-cb-access-key is missing”.

Something I find interesting that makes me question if Koinly actually provides integration with Coinbase Prime. Within Coinbase Prime, the API values that are given are called “access key”, “passphrase” and “signing key”. While in Koinly for Coinbase Prime, it asks for “API Key”, “API Secret”, and “passphrase.” I assume “signing key” is the same as “api secret.”

But in Coinbase Pro it also says “API secret” instead of “signing key”. So it got my thinking that the Coinbase Prime integration on Koinly is mistakenly trying to connect to Coinbase Pro.

Please advise, thanks!

What have you tried to fix this so far?

1 Like

Hello, is there any update on this? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @diazalvear :wave:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we will look into the API connection. I would like for you to contact us on [email protected] so we can troubleshoot this issue further with you.

Please mention this thread in your message :smiley:

Looking forward to finding a solution to this for you!

Best wishes,

Ali :rocket:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Thanks once again @diazalvear for notifying us of this issue. There is indeed a problem with the Coinbase Prime API where it will not sync your data.

Please standby whilst we work on a solution. For the time being you will need to import your data using a CSV from Coinbase.

Apologies for the inconvenience here guys!

Best wishes,

Ali :rocket:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.