Koinly isn't AUTO SYNCING WITH COINBASE

Describe the problem: Koinly won;t Auto Sync API to coinbase nor will the Import files work with coinbase’s CSV file.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding? Coinbase

How did you import data into this wallet? attempted to auto sync API and import CSV file but the auto sync wont work and i get an error message.

What have you tried to fix this so far? called coinbase and they said its koinly’s auto sync thats not working. The CSV file is missing 1 large transaction purchased on coinbase pro and koinly isn’t matching the merge between coinbase pro and coinbase. Please help. Very discouraged.

I am also getting the “missing a required parameter error etc…” verbatim .
Sure would like to know what to do. Would like to get my taxes done.

I get this error…

{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The request is missing a required parameter, includes an unsupported parameter value, repeats a parameter, includes multiple credentials, utilizes more than one mechanism for authenticating the client, or is otherwise malformed.”,“hint”:“Request parameter ‘state’ must be at least be 8 characters long to ensure sufficient entropy.”}!

Screenshot_20240210_161442_Koinly|233x500

This issue has now been resolved :+1:

1 Like

I’m getting exactly the same issue. Seems like Koinly or Coinbase have broken something. I’ve emailed support.
{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The request is missing a required parameter, includes an unsupported parameter value, repeats a parameter, includes multiple credentials, utilizes more than one mechanism for authenticating the client, or is otherwise malformed.”,“hint”:“Request parameter ‘state’ must be at least be 8 characters long to ensure sufficient entropy.”}

Yes, exactly… I’m getting the exact same message and the CSV file is a headache bc of the coinbase pro and coinbase merger. Hopefully Koinly Support gets back to us quickly

So it’s definitely an error with Koinly. I just started a free trial with cointracker to test the auto synching and it worked like charm with their platform. It’s also super fast with auto synching to coinbase and extremely accurate.

1 Like

It will likely be Monday before we hear anything I guess. When I’ve had issues in the past, support has been quite good once they get to you. So hoping it will be resolved quickly.

Thanks for reporting this - I have made our engineers aware.

Hopefully I will have some good news to share on Monday :crossed_fingers:

Yes please help. Same exact issue as the others have stated. I wonder if it is 2FA type tools that koinly is not liking? My original coinbase exchange acct would not sync. Tried to reestablish connection via login credentials to coinbase. Then I tried deleting old wallet in koinly and changing coinbase password. Basically starting over. Didn’t work either. These other recent comments are exactly what I’m experiencing. I don’t want to go csv route. Hopefully we can get some answers. Thanks, Shane

Same problem here when i try to allow API access

I am having this same exact issue

{“error”:“invalid_request”,“error_description”:“The request is missing a required parameter, includes an unsupported parameter value, repeats a parameter, includes multiple credentials, utilizes more than one mechanism for authenticating the client, or is otherwise malformed.”,“hint”:“Request parameter ‘state’ must be at least be 8 characters long to ensure sufficient entropy.”}

I can confirm this is now working again Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm it’s working again too. Thanks you Koinly people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.