Cardano ADA Rewards in seperate wallet

When staking ADA on AdaLite your rewards goes to a seperate wallet somehow tied to your address.

Who is “responsible” to make this “melt together” so that ALL ADA will be at the report?

Is it:

1. Cardano community who needs to code something so we can add a string/address into Koinly
  2. Koinly adding a way to look up staking rewards because it’s easy to see any addresses rewards

The Cardano system itself also allows to see when any address got the rewards:

3 Likes

@koinly We still need this. What is the currently recommended way to import Cardano wallets?

My Daedalus public address shows 0 transactions not to mention staking rewards.

Hi, I have same issue as others but I am staking from Adalite.io.

My ada address shows on koinly fine but my stake rewards go into a different wallet address on adalite that is linked to my main address. I am unsure how to find the address of this wallet in adalite. I have been recording all my ada staking rewards in a spreadsheet but this is an onerous task and I have to keep looking up daily prices in order to track capital gains. There must be a better way! can someone please offer some advice? Thanks.

Hi, can you try adding the address that you are receiving awards in to Koinly (this will be separate from your main wallet)

That’s the thing, i don’t think that’s possible, no one have access to the address for the reward wallet in Cardano ecosystem. But it is linked with the main address somehow.

Ok so is this something that Koinly going to look up?
Because the reward wallet in Cardano (ADA) ecosystem is hidden or non existing (a special wallet).

They made a system with a reward wallet because they wanted to remove a lot of small transactions in the blockchain. A good idé, but it defiantly makes it harder to follow the tax laws…

But for Koinly it should be fairly simple to add a code that include the rewards because the address thats being added also contains the info about all rewards.

Is there any news about this?

I made an request on pooltool for a feature for CSV, and someone added a code string as suggestion. Perhaps this is something you can use for your systems instead?

2 Likes

Hi, we can certainly look into this. Please PM me your cardano public address so we can test with it.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem I’m allowed to send PM’s because i can’t find any way at all to do it. Can you PM me first? I might be able to reply

I still can’t message you on this forum, not allowed or something.

Anyway, more people here wanting the same:

Add me to the list as well, I have tried to add Cardano rewards wallet with its stake address stake1… however it shows 0 coins after sync. Cardano chain browser shows a non-zero amount.

We will be adding support for this in the coming days.

1 Like

Is ADA rewards something you already dealt with in koinly? If so would it be a matter of just simply adding another wallet?

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? I have the same problem with ADA staking balance. Thanks

Any update with ADA staking support yet?

3 Likes

When is this support coming please?

Tax time is coming, i really want to know what’s happening about this issue. Its a top 10 crypto (6 atm), so it’s nothing obscure strange crypto that we want support for.

2 Likes

I’m also wondering about this. Cardano is a mess in my account right now. You send your coins anywhere and you need to create more ADA wallets on koinly

1 Like

Wondering the same thing. Also the way Koinly tracks UTXO is a mess as well, this needs to be updated too as it is recording wrong Capitcal Gains.

2 Likes

+1… my staked wallet is showing 0 balance :confused:

1 Like