Bybit not syncing via API

I have regenerated the new API on Bybit a number of times but cannot get Koinly to sync to it.
I get a message saying “access denied” on Koinly but I dont understand why as I have generated dmultiple APIs to try, each one fails.

Not sure Bybit has uploadible files in the format Koinly recognizes as those fail to upload as an ulternative.

Only combo I could get working without spending many more hours on this was this at the Bybit API end. I get some data and trades from it, not sure whats missing yet.

“Contracts - Orders Positions , USDC Contracts - Trade , Derivatives API V3 - Trade , SPOT - Trade , CopyTrading - Initiate Copy Trades , Wallet - Account Transfer”

Strange. I managed to upload most of my transactions from ByBit into Koinly via API. But it did not include my staking data. Not sure if API included that or not. But it does mean that API from ByBit is compatible.

But CSV file I manually exported from ByBit incompatible with Koinly. All roads go to tutorial links for Koinly. But these tutorials are vague for many aspects and support is not forthcoming as yet. Not sure I will pay a few hundred dollars for something that doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.