Binance US staking coins not showing up

I just transferred SOL, ADA and DOT from Kraken to Binance.US. They are all staked on Binanace.US now. I have re-synced my wallets but they do not show up now in Koinly.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Binance US

How did you import data into this wallet?
Everything was already imported already, I just refreshed.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Re-synced wallets.

1 Like

Hey! @matrix5k

Each API connection has different ways of importing your data.

The Binance API endpoint does not include these transactions, whereas other APIs might.

If you want to represent your staking activity in Koinly, then you should add the data manually via the Transactions page.

Bump, can anyone help me with this? Or do I need to unstake my coins from Binance.US for an accurate report from Koinly?

hey @matrix5k

The Binance API does not import Staking transactions as they deem these to be non-taxable transactions.

If you want to include this data, I would suggest you import your data using CSV files, as this will include your funds sent to staking pools. Check our Integration page for Binance US for instructions on which files you need.

Note, you will then have to manually apply pool labels to all funds sent/received from staking pools.

Staking on Binance is nontaxable? It imports my staked coins from Kraken. Does that mean staking on Kraken is taxable?