Binance API not syncing Staked Coins

Koinly please address this outstanding issue. The Binance API is not importing Coin that are moved from the spot wallet to the staking wallet. I have several coin being staked with do not appear the Koinly Binance wallet. It gives an error indicating the balances are wrong. Several people have reported this same issue with no fix. This makes using the tax reports useless.

3 Likes

Make a manual withdrawal transaction. Click the right three dots and select SENT TO POOL.

Koinly will then show the coin as part of your holdings.

Worked for Staking within Binance.

I have not been able to SEND TO POOL for coins that have been staked outside of Binance (ie Pancake Swap).

hope this answers your question?!

https://discuss.koinly.io/t/unable-to-locate-send-to-pool-for-withdrawal/2301/4

1 Like

It’s probably more of a Binance API limitation than Koinly issue. Same with the “Convert” history not being available.

Thanks for the heads-up though. Noticed mine was showing as missing staking details so added a manual transaction.

1 Like

Seems this issue is not solved. Staked assets on binance do not appear in koinly

I had the same issue, Binance doesn’t show the purchase of stock tokens anywhere now, certainly not in the API nor looking in my Binance account nor when exporting CSV of ‘all transactions’. So I created manual trade transactions and chose in my case ‘Coinbase stock token’ from the dropdown menu of coin/token type and made a trxn $xyz BUSD => $abc COIN for the specific date, then for the appropriate date several weeks later $abc COIN => $xyz BUSD. (Thanks Binance for discontinuing stock token service! :frowning: )

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.