Atomic Wallet problems

Dear all,

I have ZIL and ADA staked on the Atomic Wallet and I am having 2 problems on Koinly:

• ZIL: not visible on the Koinly dashboard - I guess it’s because of staking
  • ADA: only a portion of the total amount staked is visible on the Koinly dashboard

Both ZIL and ADA data has been imported using auto-sync and have been working properly until I started staking on the Atomic Wallet

I tried multiple times to sync both wallets however did not work.

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for your support!

PS: I am having the same problem with THETA staked on GPool, i.e. I do not see my coins in the Koinly dashboard.

I also have just staked ZIL and like you this now has removed the ZIL balance off the dashboard - whereas one would think it should show it as being staked. So it now puts a skrew upon the Dashboard Figures.

I have the same exact issue, with ALGO in my atomic wallet. I uploaded the history report, not autosynced, to get the balance right. But my concern is my that staking rewards are being added to my ALGO without there being any transaction. Will my reward only be evident when I remove the ALGO out of the wallet? What about the cost basis of these unregistered rewards?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.