Timeline for Solana

Describe the problem:
Need Koinly to import DeFi transactions on Solana Network. Need to do my taxes by December 2021. Could you please tell us if the functionality to import transactions for Solana wallets (sollet.io) be available by this year end? Quite worried that I won’t be able to do my taxes otherwise.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Solana

How did you import data into this wallet?

What have you tried to fix this so far?

11 Likes

Please could someone from Koinly give us some ETA indication for Solana integration?

5 Likes

I would also like to ask for SOL support

1 Like

Yes, Koinly…you need to add Solana support…

I agree, I have a sollet wallet also, would like to see Solana supported!
Some advice on CSV importing onchain wallets in the meantime would be great

3 Likes

Same here. I need SOL support. It’s number 9 coin by market cap so support would be much appreciated

2 Likes

https://stake.tax/ may help a little

2 Likes

Hey community!

Solana is indeed growing tremendously last days and this made us change our plans, we’re now working on integrating it into Koinly, hopefully will be released very soon, definitely prior the end of the year.

Cheers,
Karim

Hi @Karim_Koinly happen to know if this will be done within the next month? or I will have to move elsewhere unfortunately for taxes. Solana is 6th CryptoCurrency so it’s not really acceptable to be paying for a service that doesn’t support it… is it a priority at least?

Would Koinly be willing to share a roadmap / timeline for new blockchain & wallet integrations. The maybe we will get support is kind of an untenable situation for users.

I used this successfully, not the best or automated but it worked, just export the Solana csv and then add a new Wallet, doesn’t even matter which one, I choosed “Cosmostation” and uploaded the csv. Results were accurate

Just create a Custom Wallet, type “SOL Ledger” and you will see a link at the bottom to create a custom wallet and then upload the CSV file. This is pretty straightforward and you guy’s don’t need to wait for the automated syncing. When Koinly supports SOL addresses to sync automatically then you could delete the custom wallet and re-sync. This is so simple and nothing to worry about Koinly not supporting SOL at this moment of time.

This is what I have been doing for both SOL and AVAX. You can even use the Simple Format CSV file.
With AVAX, I have transferred the coin to my Ledger address from the exchange. Then I have created a CSV file using the sample Simple Import CSV. I have then created a custom wallet for AVAX and uploaded the CSV. It is all recorded properly in Koinly.

Please go through the Guides on how to use the Simple format. There are plenty examples. Once you go through these guides no one will complain about not supporting SOL or AVAX.

@Maha_Sharabinth how did you create a csv of AVAX transactions? Have you been able to find a way to export AVAX c-chain transactions to CSV? I don’t see that option on the c-chain explorer. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.