Terra $LUNA Request

+1 to this here also…

1 Like

I would also love to see koinly add support for Luna/terrastation

3 Likes

No progress in Koinly yet … one flaw I can see is that some of the ecosystems tokens aren’t listed, particularly the LP ones, so if you’re pooling your ANC and UST to farm ANC-UST-LP, tracking that through Koinly doesn’t seem to be doable (well I can’t figure it out yet).
Slight positive news - you can get some good exports from this website. Some of my friends report it works, with Koinly, however I have multiple Terra wallets and have transfers between them etc, it has definitely not worked for me, when I import to Koinly there’s the wrong unit quantities, missing trades and transfers aren’t connected, so on…
Actually, my fellow Terra users have advised me to try the “default” export, then import that to Koinly. Give it a go peeps: https://stake.tax/
Still hopeful of a solution…

3 Likes

Hi mate, can you please update the chat when convenient and let customers know if it’s looking at any integration soon? Thanks in advance.
Very keen to have bLuna (bonded Luna), and the ANC-UST-LP token at the very least recognised by Koinly so we can bring in working manual CSV’s as a last resort. Currently these won’t work without adding support for the tokens to start with.
Many thanks, Rolley

5 Likes

please add Terra wallets soon!

2 Likes

dang bruh this is just what i needed. i was doing all the shit manually till now in koinly. let me create a new terra wallet and import the csv returned by state.tax and see if koinly imports it without any glitches and if it records all my transactions.

do u know if lending in anchor transactions are supported by the csv ? i have not done a loan yet in achor but wanna try it out asap as we get paid to take a loan in achor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just trying Koinly out as I hear it’s the gold standard. I’m surprised there is no Terra $Luna! I have so many transactions-and I’m not looking for manual loading! Go team Go! Luna to the Moon!

2 Likes

Hi Rolley,

I still don’t have an ETA for the API integration but I have added those two tokens.

//Petur

4 Likes

Hello, can you also please add aUST as well so I can at least import those transactions into the Anchor Savings Account? Thank you!

3 Likes

I have added aUST

//Petur

3 Likes

Thanks Petur. Unfortunately, the value on Koinly for aUST = $0. This means any assets held as aUST create a massive loss on the balance sheet.

aUST does not have a fixed market price like other stable coins. Instead, it appreciates as each user holds it over time. I can’t image your system could handle that. It might make sense to assign it a fixed price of $1 (closest to real price). Then users can handle recording their earnings as a separate “reward” transaction.

For now, I can’t record my deposit of UST into Anchor Protocol because the aUST I received in return is documented as value = $0 on Koinly.

5 Likes

Actually it should be possible to track aUST correctly. It does appreciate over time, but it’s the same value for every user, and not individual for each user.

It started with 1 UST = 1 aUST, and from then on aUST rises in value every block (every 6 seconds), so it rises ~20% every year at the current rate. So it should easily be possible to check the value of aUST for any given time.

Maybe the problem is that aUST is not listed on coinmarketcap or coingecko. But there is for sure an API to access the value of aUST on the terra blockchain.

Edit:

Here you can get the current exchange rate of UST / aUST: https://eth-api.anchorprotocol.com/api/v1/stablecoin_info/uusd

So you can easily calculate how many UST one aUST is worth at the moment by using the exchange_rate, and then you should automatically have the correct USD/EURO etc value, since UST is already correctly in the system.

Here is the explanation about the value of aUST from the official anchorprotocol FAQ in their discord channel:

Topic: aUST & UST

Question: Why do I get a lower amount of aUST in my wallet than the UST I deposited? And can I use it for anything?

Answer: When Anchor was launched, 1 UST = 1 aUST. Now, however, when you deposit UST on Anchor, you get some aUST (always a lower number) back. aUST earns interest every 6.4s (block time) so it’s always increasing in value; it’s rate is adjusted every epoch (~3h). This is why when you deposit now (months after Anchor has started), you get “less” aUST; because it has grown in value. So after a while, when you decide to “sell” your aUST (when you withdraw your deposit), it will always be worth more in the future than when you deposited.

4 Likes

Eagerly awaiting to see the Terra.money network support before going Pro.

4 Likes

Hi, it would be great to have also the LP token for the LP Pylon protocol:
MINE-UST-LP

Thnaks

3 Likes

Eagerly awaiting Tarra Blockchain integration!!!

3 Likes

Agreed! I could never go Pro without full Terra support.

5 Likes

+1 for aUST. Not sure how to work around this :confused:

Hi there. Whilst waiting for the integration is it possible to add these from Mirror? I am based in Australia and its tax season for us so want to be able to import these.

mABNB
mGLXY
mAMD
LP_mABNB_UST
LP_mGLXY_UST
LP_mIAU_UST
LP_mSLV_UST
LP_mSQ_UST
LP_mGS_UST
LP_mAMD_UST
LP_mNFLX_UST

Thanks!

3 Likes

Please can we have an idea if this will be resolved before 31st January 2022 when UK taxes need to be filed by? If this is not resolved by this date I would rather know sooner rather than later so we can work out an alternative method.

7 Likes

Please Add Luna support! Col-5 is coming, and many many users will be asking and using the terra ecosystem.

3 Likes