Tag Staking Coin Source As Staking Reward

I stake my Tezos on a staking pool and they send Tezos to my wallet every three days. The address that the Tezos is sent from is always the same. It would be great to tag this source address so that all transactions from the source address are automatically tagged as a staking reward.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. This feature is on the roadmap :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi, any update on this feature request?
Tagging each transaction every 3 days is not going to be a fun thing to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

They have launched this as a feature. If you click on your wallet then click the autosync. Then you can select to automatically tag as rewards. I have screenshots below.

Oh great!

This means that instead of manually fixing all my staking rewards I would then need to fix my own purchases (CEX) deposited to my wallet (Ledger), right?
If so, that’s fine as there will be way less purchases than staking rewards transactions! :slight_smile:

Yes you would need to correct any purchases. I decided on my wallet it would be fine since almost all of my transactions are staking rewards.

1 Like

@MattyJ2009 Thats a great work around! We are still working on a “Rules” feature that will allow you to deal with these based on the from or to address. I still dont have an eta on this though

3 Likes

that would be amazing. Now there are so many manual adjustement need that I feel like I won’t be able to submit my taxes in time this year… I ever wonder if I can submit it before next year deadline… But I still like Koinly, it’s just that if I knew how many manual fixing I would need I would not have tested so many defi platform this year!

1 Like

Any update on this? Would be a very useful feature.