Nexo csv imports are not working - "unknown file" needs mapping

Describe the problem:
Cannot import Nexo csv files into Koinly

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Nexo Wallet

How did you import data into this wallet?
csv file

What have you tried to fix this so far?
re-mapping info did not work

16 Likes

Yeah this is also happening to me fix please

1 Like

I am also having issues with nexo CSV uploads, any updates on this problem or when it will be resolved?

1 Like

Same here. Not working today. Last time I’ve imported successfully on November 14th 2022.

1 Like

Same. Please advise on fix Koinly?

Same here. A solution would be very welcome.

1 Like

Same issue here, would like to get this fixed!

Looks like it’s still broken

1 Like

Any update on the Koinly dev team getting this fixed?

Same here. I won’t be upgrading my Koinly account for the next account unless this is fixed

Add a column called “Outstanding Loan” to the end and it will work

1 Like

This worked for me, Thanks!

EDIT: Well it imported, but my balances are wrong…

1 Like

Hi @mmanz.eth and everyone here,

Thank you for your patience with us, and thank you to @Nathan_Howell! :raised_hands:

You are absolutely right. Nexo has changed its CSV format and has removed the Outstanding Loan column.

Our dev team does have this fix currently in progress. My apologies for this inconvenience of the manual addition to the CSV.

If anyone is having trouble adding the “Outstanding Loan” column to their file, please connect with our support team so that we can help! :sun_with_face:

Have an awesome day!

2 Likes

hi there yeah the workaround did work however now i can confirm that it is missing transactions for some reason as mentiond above also as the files have all ready been imported re importing them does not seem to work at the moment as it looks like its skipping them. when this fix is fixed it looks like the wallet may have to be deleted and then recreated but im not 100% sure on this. @Michael_Koinly has this also been confirmed ?

when is it expected to be working? still having issues…

Hi @Nathan_Howell,

You’re correct about deleting the wallet and then recreating it with importing the amended CSV file. :raised_hands:

Recreating the wallet may resolve the skipped rows, though please do reach out to our support team. :pray: That way we can investigate the account and assist with missing purchase histories and persisting CSV discrepancies.

Having the team check inside the account will give us a better opportunity to be targeted with the resolution.

We’ll look forward to connecting on this, man.

Have an awesome day!

This is so frustrating! Still doesn’t work by adding “outstanding loan” column and saving as CSV.
How hard could it be for Koinly to fix this? It didn’t work last tax season either.

any update on this fix yet ?

2 Likes

Can you like fix this !!!

Hi @Nathan_Howell, @sergei_benkovich, and @Lee_Brittain,

Thank you all for your continued patience with us, and my apologies for the inconvenience with the Nexo CSVs. The dev team is currently in progress on fixing this issue. I don’t yet have an ETA, though if you connect with our support team, please mention you would like to be notified once this is ready to go and has been fixed. You’ll be immediately alerted when the team has completed their work. :+1:

Additionally, we don’t want to stall anyone’s timeline. We have a support team that can certainly help to amend your files while this issue is being fixed. If you would like to be contacted when the import issue is sorted, we can also review your Nexo files in the same support conversation.

Though this is a frustrating hinderance for so many, we do want to help save you time and effort by getting those files to import with our support team.

I’ll look forward to signaling here the moment we know it’s been resolved. Thank you all and have a wonderful holiday season!

3 Likes