Multiple Profiles on 1 Account

Describe the problem:
Hi, I have 2 entities holding different Crypto assets, and they will be taxed separately. Currently they are both being managed by the same Koinly account.
I came across this question from 2020, and support mentioned support for multiple profiles was in the roadmap, though no eta was given for the feature.
Just wondering if there had been progress made on this and whether it is available/how to do it, or whether enough progress has been made on the feature to share?

Hi @Jesse_Browning,

Thank you for posting this, man! We still don’t have an ETA, though I would encourage all who are interested in this feature to add their vote to this Canny, so that our dev team can prioritize what the popular features are.

The more people that add to this feature will it move to the top of their list, and get it closer to completion. :+1:

Once the team has finished their work, notifications will be immediately sent out to everyone that added their vote to signal it’s good to go!

Thank you for putting another light on this, Jesse :raised_hands:

Have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.