Setting up multiple portfolios

I have 3 different portfolios with different logins on any given exchange. How can I set up my Koinly account so that I can generate a separate report for the 3 different portfolios? Two of my accounts are LLC for self-directed IRA so the tax is handled differently from the 3rd account which is taxable. I need to be able to run a report for account Binance 1, but it not include Binance 2 (for example).

Please advise how I can do this.

Scott

Hi, the only way to do this is the way you are doing it now by creating separate accounts on Koinly. Multiple portfolios is on our roadmap though.

What is the timeframe for this?
and
If we take the financial hit of having 3 Koinly subscriptions what happens when the functionality of multiple portfolios becomes available? Will there be a migration aspect to combine the portfolios into one subscription? Will there be any financial recompense?

@Joe_Bennett

Hi Joe,

These upgrades to the Koinly feature set are in the roadmap and the team is working on them, but we can’t release details on any of this until all aspects are 100% confirmed, otherwise it will pandemonium in the future. All I can say with 100% certainty is that we will do our utmost to make sure Koinly customers are taken care of and all assistance is given if account migrations/mergers take place.

Kind regards,

Anakin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.