More time options on dashboard (See further into the past)

The dashboard lets you choose between This Year, Last Year, Last 1 Year etc. My first transactions are in 2017, so it would be incredibly useful to have more options here.

Most importantly, there should be an “All” option. It would be useful to choose individual years as well.

Would also be great if the chart showed hourly values when the Last 7 Days option is selected.

Hi, the dashboard is undergoing a revamp so you will be able to select the dates you want to see more info on once the update is live.

2 Likes

I’d like to add my support to this request. In particular, it would be useful to have as additional time period options:

• All time
  • Tax year to date (taking into account UK peculiarities)
  • Previous tax and calendar years
2 Likes

yeah seeing the financial year rather than only the calendar yeah would be way more helpful.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!!

e.g. UK Tax 6th April - 6th April!

Much more useful!

Showing “All Time” is a + 1 from me. @Luis. At the end of the day, everyone wants to see the big picture.

2 Likes

Hello Koinly. Is there an update on the dashboard feature release? I would really like to be able to enter custom date ranges into the filter. As a very minimum, select different years.

Thank you
Rob

1 Like

Definitely “Current Financial Year” and “Previous Financial Year” should be default time ranges (obviously tailored to the customer’s location, e.g. 1Jul - 30Jun for Australian customers, etc).

1 Like

You should add feature so you can save your preferred/default date range in your settings. As mentioned above current tax year should be one of the options as it is far more useful than the current available ranges.

1 Like

I was also looking for “Current Financial Year” and “Previous Financial Year” for the UK tax period.

1 Like