Custom Date Range

I appreciate that in the settings you can choose the financial tax year start / end dates so it can calculate tax properly. However, why is it that you cannot do the same in the overview? I want to see what my profit/loss is for this tax year (July-June) and I can only choose to see from Jan-Dec or last x days/weeks/months which makes it really annoying throughout the year.

Totally agree with above. Even if feature was only available for paying customers.

Yes this is something I consider very important also. Im attempting my 20/21 tax and its frustrating not to have entries only up to 30th June 21. Maybe Im missing something here as Im new to Koinly.

YES this is much needed, agree with above.

Completely agree. Please add this!

If you buy their tax plan, they calculate it for you based on a date range you can specify and then just download the report. They just won’t show it on the dashboard.

I have a paid for plan and know it calculates tax correctly over the period specified in settings. However it would also be helpful if you had the option to have the dashboard also show the profits over the same date range rather than me having to go and run a tax report every time I want to see how I’m doing in this tax year.

Obviously I would understand that Koinly would need to restrict such an option to people who actually pay for a plan.

Showing gains/losses over “all time” would be great.

YES PLEASE ADD!! If not a custom date range AT LEAST a July-June date range for those in Australia or other countries that use mid-year to mid-year reporting, it’s extremely annoying for us, who are paying customers, to have to run a report and download it just to see what our gains/loses are, when people in the US can just visit the dashboard!

This is such an easy thing to implement, would take a dev a few minutes at the most to add a July-June date range in the drop down!