Lido Eth Wallet

Hi –

I’m receiving this message when I sync my Eth Wallet (ledger) with staked Eth on Lido. Anyone else seen this or know what it is ?

[LIDOSR.XYZ] CLAIM YOUR SPECIAL REWARDS.

A similar issue appeared in my ETH Ledger wallet as well about 1-2 weeks ago. In my case I did not used the Lido app, but I used Ledger Live’s Swap app to exchange some coins. Since then, my newly API sync in Koinly complaints about a balance mismatch of -25390.75357 Difference for Asset “VISIT [AUSD.SHOP] AND SUPPLY OR BORROW USDT (Unknown)”…Any response to this matter as well would be highly appreciated (so far I just ignore the reported balances)

A lidosr.xyz token appeared in my “my ether wallet” 59 days ago. I had staked some ether on lido just previously. I did wonder if it was a safety measure by lido, so they could identify wallets which had staked ether via them even if they lost all their records. The transaction fee they paid to send me this appears to have been 0.0154 eth, about £20.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.