Koinly is counting a failed transaction as successful

Describe the problem:
Exodus wallet shows an ETH transaction failed as well as the transaction ID on Etherscan. After importing my CSV files from Exodus I am getting a “Missing purchase history for xxx…” error on a subsequent transaction. Koinly is counting the previous transaction that failed as successful.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Exodus Wallet (Desktop)

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV export from Exodus Wallet

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I have tried removing the wallet and re-adding it as well as trying to mark the failed transaction as a “cost”. There is not option to ignore or mark the transaction as reverted. The only other option is to delete or remove it.

Hi @Truster!

Thank you for your amazing patience with us and for letting us know of this import issue!

There may be a few different reasons for missing purchase histories that appear following your import of the CSV files.

As not all exchanges/wallets function the same (as dreamy as that would be), I would suggest trying specific blockchain imports with API, as it’s better than CSV imports with Exodus. :raised_hands:

We have our integrations page here for step-by-step instructions to follow along with.

Though if you’re keen to use CSV files, we want to follow your preference. For a better understanding to help us, would you please connect with our support team to further investigate the scope of missing transactions?

Thank you again for letting us know!

Have an awesome day!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.