Koinly Account 2FA (Two Factor Authentication)

Good evening Koinly community & development team.

It would be great if you offered 2FA as an option on email accounts.

If this is something you would like to see added. Please consider up-voting.

Thank You

I agree 100% : my whole crypto activity and holdings are centralized in Koinly, making it a critical point of exposure. Being able to further secure my account with 2FA would be great.

3 Likes

Please add 2FA and security keys for Koinly. That would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @ryosukii. Thanks for voting.
I think it’s an important and relevant point to make regarding customer privacy. The recent Ledger Nano privacy hack is a big wake up call for all these Crypto-centric service providers. 2FA is an extra step needed, to what is technically your financial history and emotional or planned spending habits.

i joined the forum just to vote for this! I completely agree. Discovered koinly today and am really impressed by it’s ease of use, just wish it had more security. 2FA is a great step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Hey @Neo
Welcome to the community and thanks for signing up to give input in regards to this topic.
I trust they are working on it :slight_smile:

I absolutely agree with all the input! - I am shocked, that 2FA is not available yet to be honest! Please implement that feature

1 Like

I joined the forum just to reply that I would also love this feature! I think it would greatly improve your product

1 Like

I agree. This site needs 2FA. I just signed up and considering different site.

Hello,

2FA is at the top of our list already.

Our dev team is working around the clock to improve Koinly features as well as adding new exchanges, coins, and blockchain support for our users. We might not support what you want right now, but rest assured, we listen to our community and we’re working on it. So please bear with us as we try to improve Koinly for you now and in the future.

Kind Regards,

Anakin

3 Likes