IDEX v1 missing transfer to exchange

Describe the problem:
Missing tx from IDEX exchange wallet to my own wallet

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
IDEX v1

How did you import data into this wallet?
CSV extracted from idex v1

What have you tried to fix this so far?

Try to add a tx from 0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208 (IDEX v1 contract) to my manual IDEX wallet but there is no type of transaction that allow inputting 0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208 as source as in:

my ETH wallet → 0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208 → my IDEX wallet

Any update here?? I have basically a zero balances across my old IDEX v1, but it’s not seeing any withdrawals from IDEX to my ETH wallet

I would like to get some help with this. I added my Ethereum wallet used to interact with Idex, this shows deposits and withdrawals to the Idex smart contract 0x2a0c0dbecc7e4d658f48e01e3fa353f44050c208, I created a separate Idex exchange wallet and added Idex V1 trade history CSV.
Trades show correctly but are not linked to the deposit or withdrawals to the smart contract.
How do I fix this, where does the problem lie. Is this a Koinly issue or would we almost require Withdrawal and Deposit history from Idex.

Here’s what I did to solve this.
Create Eth wallet, import via Api, now shows deposits and withdrawals to idex smart contract.
Create Idex exchange wallet, import V1 trade history csv, now shows trades made on Idex. (Worth noting, if you used more than one Eth wallet to deposit to Idex, you must connect each wallet to Idex before download V1 trade history).
Filter by coin then by deposit, manually change tx to transfer, change deposit address (Idex smart contract) to Idex exchange wallet, select same token, send exact amount (unless Eth deposit, you need to add deposit and fee together). Now filter withdrawals and repeat (no need to add Eth amount and fee this time). Koinly now shows deposits into Idex exchange and all trades made on there. Repeat for all tokens.

Perhaps I got the Eth deposit/withdrawal + fee calculation the wrong way round (not at PC now) but this will become apparent when making the manual adjustment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.