How will Koinly handle the new Terra 2.0 network?

Describe the problem:
There are now 2 Terra networks. Terra 2.0 which is just Mainnet and Terra Classic. I still need Classic transactions for my UST losses, but now I was airdropped Luna on the new 2.0 network.

How will Koinly be handling this?

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Terra Station

How did you import data into this wallet?
Public address

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Nothing

9 Likes

Yes would be nice to know when my terra transactions aren’t broken anymore

1 Like

Same here. I’ve tried creating a manual swap transaction but the balances are all out when I do that

Hey @dropdx , @D_G2 , @Greggers , yea, I feel you there, definitely a question that’s on a lot of minds!

The team is following very closely the rebranding of LUNA into LUNC, with the Terra 2.0 network branding its new coin LUNA now and how the exchanges are reacting in the way they present the data.

I can’t give you all a precise timeline here, for that I apologize, but we got our best people scratching their heads daily and we are confident that we will be able to present the best solution.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks a lot for bearing with us here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Solve this would be great. I have my transactions messed up right now. I know that is something difficult but please work on this hehe. Thank you.

2 Likes

@PCN , 100%, with you on this, you can be sure there will be an announcement as soon as the best solution is worked out :slight_smile:

Still nothing? KuCoin is confused between Classic and new luna still and doesn’t not add luna to balance and terra station doesn’t import any new transactions since 2.0 launched

Still waiting for a solution, bumping so this thread doesn’t get closed without being resolved

3 Likes

Any update on this @Koinly?

2 Likes

@Platypus-Sam_Koinly Any updates?

Any Updates on this please?

Hi guys, anyone here successfully sync the Terra classic wallet to show the lost on UST ? Do you know how to fix the sync error?

1 Like

This would be great if possible.

Can we get a response from someone at Koinly?

Is Terra 1.0 and 2.0 being handled correctly if we add the 1 wallet? Do we need to do anything special for this? How can we verify that this is being handled correctly?

1 Like

Can we have a timescale from Koinly? This issue is not going away and the Terra network was large

PLZ UPDATE KOINLY! We need support for Luna 1.0 and 2.0. Stake.tax doesn’t properly import

1 Like

We recently created an article on how to manage LUNA/LUNC - have you had a look to see if your question is answered in here?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.