How to track rebase tokens properly

Describe the problem:
Koinly is not reporting the correct, actual token balace of a rebase token I’m tracking. Koinly’s figure is accumulative sum of all the purchases rather than the current reduced number. This throws off the whole portfolio totals

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
BSC

How did you import data into this wallet?
Public wallet address, autosync

What have you tried to fix this so far?
Nothing. Couldn’t find any obvious solutions

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem, it would be nice to have an official way to support these.

2 Likes

Yeom this is a major problem that I just encountered in my testing of the app. Instead of 3.4k actual value, Koinly is reporting 4.4 billion!! The issue makes the whole app unsable for me- particularly considering there doesnt seem to be a way to manual edit it either. Threw some damper on my thought about going for a paid plan.

2 Likes

This exactly. Tokenomics are missing from Koinly and this is definitely a big problem. There is no use for me with this app as long as this is not implemented.

2 Likes

Just tested another, competitor tracker, and it is showing me the correct figures, so I guess its not that hard to correctly handle a rebase token. I would gladly upgrade if this issue can be taken care of

1 Like

What was the competitor tracker you tested? I think I’ll have to switch as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.