End of year holdings for the current year does not match Dashboard holdings

I’m verifying the tax report produced and noticed that my “End of Year Holdings” for BTC is too high.
I went into every wallet and checked the “Ledger” and, summing up the balances, I get nowhere near the amount shown in the current holdings.

Also, the holdings shown in the dashboard seems correct and obviously do not match the end of year holdings.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
I do not want to have details of my wallets shown in a public forum. In fact, I think it is a bad idea to have to discuss my account issues in a public forum. There should be a way to discuss the issues in more detail in private.
I get you are trying to share the knowledge, but when it comes personal holdings of crypto, this should not be shared in a public forum.

How did you import data into this wallet?

What have you tried to fix this so far?

1 Like

I would like to add that mine does the same thing. My End of Year balance doesn’t match the actual. Also I went ahead and purchased access to a 2021 report and the end of year balance there doesn’t match the current balance even though there are no trades recorded between now and then. My BTC holdings according to the report are far too high. Same for other currencies.

Hi All,

Thank you for your stellar patience with us. :raised_hands: We’ve shared this response here as well.

The 2021 holdings will show what you had in your balance on 31/12/2021 at 11:59pm, so if you have a different balance now, then it’s likely that some disposals took place in 2022.

It’s hard to know exactly what the situation is without checking the account more closely, so please contact us via email or chat if you think something is being calculated incorrectly.

Cheers, and have an awesome day!