Cosmos (atom) missing

can’t locate this blockchain on your site

10 Likes

+1 for Cosmos…Koinly what’s the ETA looking like? Trying figure out if it’s worth waiting or doing it manual.

also dash does not seem to sync, and tezos doesn’t seem to either

Cosmos is not supported atm, please create a Feature Request if you would like to see it. As for Dash and Tezos, you should be seeing some error on them on the Wallets page. Most likely you entered incorrect addresses.

ok thanks. will try feature request. also tezos and dash have a bit different format for the xpub address… is there a particular way to enter those? i first tried the address without xpub in front, then with it in front of the address. no success either way

Has a feature request been raised for Atom / Cosmos since the original query last July?
I’m new to Koinly and working my way through all the stragglers after linking exchanges and wallets, the Kepler wallet does not allow for downloading of transaction history but my transfer of Atom from Binance has obviously been picked up.

3 Likes

Hi, disappointing to see ATOM missing! How are we supposed to complete taxes with the #30 Coin in Coingecko missing?

Also please add support for Kava addresses.

Im looking for COSMOs support as well…

Also looking for Cosmos support. Preferably with the Keplr wallet

1 Like

+1 Also looking for Cosmos support.

+1 please add Cosmos support (specifically related to Trust Wallet).

Hey everyone!

We are doing our best to have Cosmos support rolled out in December, along with FTM, Terra, AVAX and Celo integrations.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you’ll be able to sync your transactions on those chains soon! :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Alex

Hi any update on Cosmos support?

@trashyoldnoise We’re still aiming to have it released before end of year :slight_smile:

Koinly has been saying the same thing for nearly 2 years now - “we aim to have Cosmos (atom) support very soon”, then it gives a random deadline that is never met. The latest deadline of “by December 2021” did not happen either. As Koinly has been saying this for nearly 2 years now, why should we believe it!?

Surely it can’t take 2 years to accomplish this if Koinly is genuinely serious about it. Other crypto tax software platforms have managed it just fine. I’ll check back in a few days - if no real info, I’ll start looking for another crypto tax platform. So should everyone else because it doesn’t seem like this is ever going to happen for Koinly, despite misleading claims spanning 2 years.

Good luck to everyone! This crypto tax reporting business is turning out to be a bit of a nightmare! :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yea agreed. Supposedly Koinly is the best but if we have had to wait 2 years for cosmos… I mean… lol. that’s kind of completely necessary. We need a KEPLR wallet asap please. We can’t keep waiting because the IRS won’t… thank you

2 Likes

Came back to check on this after waiting for last few months. Koinly please don’t make statements about your roadmap that you cannot keep to, you’d be better off just saying ‘sometime in the future’ and then users would not be disappointed. This is customer relations 101.

2 Likes

This is also very high on my list. I think the ecosystem looks good and like using Osmosis. Some good staking rewards with ATOM, OSMO, and JUNO I want to see supported. I see someone has developed a CSV file generator, so seems some of the work is already done. (https://stake.tax/). Don’t know much about that site so do your own research. I appreciate what Koinly has to offer, but right now this is big hole in my portfolio.

Hello again everyone!

We understand your frustrations and we really had all intentions of rolling this out last month.
Last I heard it’s close, but as you’ve noticed there can be some unexpected issues that cause delays.

In order to support Cosmos, Fantom, AVAX etc. we needed to update our core system so that it can handle more complex transactions and give more accurate calculations. This update was pushed out earlier this week so the integrations should hopefully not be long now!

I really wish I could give a guaranteed release date but I don’t want to cause more disappointment.

Just please be assured that we are working on this and it’s a top priority!

Best regards,
Alex

4 Likes

Can you provide a release order for the three chains?

1 Like