Cosmos (atom) missing

Hello @Victor_1

I was informed this morning that Avalanche and Fantom are in testing and it’s only a few days from being implemented. :slight_smile:
Cosmos on the other hand will take a bit longer from what I’ve been told, but it’s not going to be far behind because of the overall upgrade we’ve made to make integrations easier.

So it’s very close now!

Best regards,
Alex

Hi, do you have any update on kepler wallet integration, seems most of the coins are missing including secret network, juno, sifchain

How is this STILL not available? I have always supported koinly and recommended it to friends but this is ridiculous. ATOM is a top 50 coin and has been for a long ass time now. In addition it’s the foundational blockchain for the entire IBC connected blockchain network and runs the cosmos hubs. Seriously?

Time to look for a new crypto tax software as this has gotten ridiculous.

Hi @Alexander_Koinly
i saw that AVAX and Fantom are already integrated - good job! Do you have news regarding Cosmos ecosystem? Can you give us an update?
Thx & BR,
Yoda

Another option for Cosmos/ATOM transactions:

Exports in a Koinly friendly format.

Keeping this visible. Trying with CSV file, but without pulling it all together with Keplr wallet integration or something other that pulls the chain transfers together it is too frustrating.

Thank you so much for this. I can finally finish.

I am just adding a vote here that I would like for Atom and Osmo to be supported. Thank you

Koinly Team the tax season is here and IRS won’t wait unless we file extensions. What is the update on COSMOS and Keplr integration?

1 Like

Hey Koinly, the Cosmos ecosystem and in particular Osmosis exploded in recent months and support for KEPLR is long overdue, please assist and you’ll gain many happy new customers.

Hi Everyone!

In mid-April we released integrations for Cosmos (ATOM), Osmosis (OSMO), KAVA, Keplr, and SCRT.

Note that the integrations are not currently able to sync liquidity transactions. If you have provided liquidity on these networks then you would need to add the LP transactions manually, as described here: Liquidity in/out | Koinly Help Center

If you encounter any other issues or bugs then please let us know either by commenting in this thread or by emailing [email protected]

Thank you all for your patience, and have an awesome day! :raised_hands:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.