Cardano ADA Rewards in seperate wallet

I don’t quite understand the issue. You can export all data in Yoroi as a CSV and import it in Koinly directly without changing the format of the csv

if yoroi can do it, why can’t koinly?
i have 3 ada staking wallets, to get an update on my rewards i have to download and edit 3 files from pooltool.io and upload them to koinly. for a coin thats in the top 5 i think that’s an issue.
an then there is the question of how koinly handles the wallet based taxation if i have 6 wallets in koinly for just 3 real ada wallets. i have my doubts on how the Wallet based cost-tracking FIFO / LIFO method works with that setup

Have you tried withdrawing your staking rewards? I noticed on my account that the rewards I withdrew out of Adalite staking showed up as rewards in Koinly and the ones that I have not withdrawn do not show up on my Koinly ADA wallet, but are obviously show in Adalite.

i found a solution which i’m quite happy with (after lowering my expectations a bit)

i’ve added 4 adalite wallets to koinly, connect the via api using my cardano keys, then go to adalit.io, export all of my transactions (every month or so) remove everything but the reward entries, and manually import them to the same koinly adalite wallets. i can repeat the import process as duplicated entries are recognized (hopefully correctly but so far it looks good). not 100% automatic but nut much room for errors and it looks 100% solid (in terms of correct taxation)