Can you add the possibility to export ALL Koinly's transactions as a CSV?

All is in the title. I’m worried if Koinly disappear…

Not only that. But assume you have importet data by API and the exchange or the wallet does not support that information any more (e.g. some exchanges only deliver information about the last three months) then it would be good to have a private backup of the information used by Koinly. There’s always the possibility that something goes wrong.

14 Likes

Thats Ironic, I posted the exact same feature request. Other competitors are starting to implement this.

5 Likes

This is a must have.

9 Likes

You can do this by downloading the Transaction Report for each year, we will look into adding a combined report as well.

5 Likes

One of your competitors offers a really handy feature, once you load / compile all your exchanges and wallets and sync all your accounts, you are then able to export all those finalized synced transactions into a CSV file.

This would be an extremely useful feature in addition to a final report.
Your competitors are starting to implement this feature.

9 Likes

This is a must have. I probably have a hundred hours into data entry on this site and while Koinly seems stable and permanent, it would be nice to have a backup of all of these entries.

7 Likes

Hi,

There are some information that is not exported when you download the Transaction Report of each year, like the sending address, the receiving address, the transaction hash…

Could you add it, please?

It could ge great to be add the possibility to export the transactions of only one of the accounts to edit manually in excel and later reimport them. When you have a huge amount of tx and need to bulk edit them, using the interface is not powerful enough.

5 Likes

Would it be possible when exporting the transactions as CSV to specify the output format.
For instance, for my shares, I use cgtcalculator ( http://www.cgtcalculator.com/instructions.htm#printing ), so I need to send the aggregate info for shares and cryptos to the taxman every year. Until now I was doing that manually (painful). Now that I use koinly merging the two data sets is really difficult.

Would it be possible to export the koinly dataset as cgtcalculator like compatible?
(i.e. as BUY or SELL , DATE , CryptoName , Quantity, Unit Price (GBP), Fees (GBP)

Thanks

4 Likes

I’m looking for where to download a “Transaction Report” but I don’t see that option anywhere. Does this only show up after you have a paying account? I’m hoping I can export data from this account and import it into a separate business account.

3 Likes

I’d like to see this as well please, download the transactions by wallet and using the filter.

Seems to be an obvious feature that’s missing.

1 Like

If you go into “tax report” at the top and then at the bottom of that page their is a button “Download Report”

You need to Buy a Plan these are $49 for under 100 transactions per year

Seems a little excessive

1 Like

Just a quick update on this, we appreciate this is a no brainer as far as features go and it’s something we’re working on. No specific launch date but we’ll get it released as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can pull the majority of data via tax reports as mentioned above.

8 Likes

I have also seen this feature on other tax platforms. Koinly is ahead on so many aspects. I hope they consider this option.

1 Like

Great I am glad that this will be added to Koinly soon!

1 Like

Pretty sure you can if you pay for the service. There is a report type called “Transaction History” that exports everything into an Excel File. Only downside is that you have to pay, it’s not free.

1 Like

Yes please do this in the future. Actually my accountant requested me this info but I can only provide him with the reports unfortunately.

2 Likes

I agree this feature is a must

1 Like

THIS THIS THIS! I just discovered this forum seconds after looking everywhere else and being unable to find information on exporting everything (that’s always how it works for me).:man_facepalming:t2:

I’ve been trying numerous platforms and Koinly is well ahead, but all of them have little quirks here and there when dealing with different exchanges. APIs sound nice but I’ve learned that CSVs or just plain manual recording is saving me a LOT of time when it comes to figuring out little discrepancies that the API (and even the CSV) drags in from time to time. I don’t trade enough to make this a hassle, however, after spending hours figuring out where the heck that .000012 discrepancy is and getting Koinly perfectly balanced, I would really love to be able to 1) SAVE IT! and 2) have the option to upload that saved file in case any corruption --or more likely, and screwing around on my part–messes something up.

If someone can fully assure me that this ability is available in the paid versions, I’d appreciate it. Contrary to what some are saying, Koinly seems a very fair price compared to many, when taking everything into consideration. All the tax stuff I need plus some basic portfolio tracking that a few other contenders are lacking.

OK. Thanks!

6 Likes

It is available in the paid version, have done it multiple times, although you can only get the full transaction list for the year you are paying for

2 Likes