API Related Issues - Update

Hey Guys,

We are looking at improving the way we handle API-related issues. At present, it’s not practical to open up a new forum post each time an API connection is not working.

The best and fastest way to get help in this situation would be to open a ticket with our support team on [email protected] or use the LiveChat function.

Some of the reasons why posting on the forums is not an effective method, is because our tech team need access to your account and wallet to a) reproduce the issue and b) troubleshoot further and carry out QA checks.

When you log an API issue via email, our support team escalates the ticket to our devs who then collect all the necessary info and then look to implement a fix. We will of course be getting better and pro-actively letting you guys know of known wallet issues.

Feedback is always welcome, we want to serve you guys better!

Best,
Ali :rocket:

8 Likes

Any solutions on ex Binance csv issues?
Koinly showing my busd @ $7923 which is completely wrong. My balance is $0.53.

2 Likes

I emailed several days ago with the same issue and have sent two follow-up emails and am still waiting for a reply other than the receipt with the ticket number.

Hey @Night_Blue ,

Can you please post the ID number of your ticket here? I’ll then see if I can prioritize it for you.

Please keep in mind we are currently dealing with longer response times, but are working hard to get back to every client within a reasonable period.

Best,

Mathias

Hi Mathias,

As requested, here is the original ticket number copied and pasted from Koinly support’s email to me last week.

“Your request (12688) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.”

Thanks for your prompt replies. Most appreciative.

Niki

Thanks @Night_Blue

I checked the ticket, and the latest message was sent by my colleague Konstantinos - did you receive this? I have also pasted it to you as a DM.

1 Like