Add support for zkSync, Metis, Aurora,and more

Please add support for zkSync, Metis, Aurora (NEAR), DefiKingdoms subchain on Avalance, ImmutableX, Aztec, and Nomic (Cosmos ecosystem).

And better Uniswap V3 integration. Withdrawing from a Uniswap V3 position is not handled properly. And how the heck do I add “Uni-V3-LP #3456” as a token, for example? Every time I type “Uni-V3-LP #” I get no results. But the V3 position I need is always beyond the drop down list and I can’t add it manually. Help.

Us degens need the cutting edge chain support to keep degen-ing. Thank you.

3 Likes

ser what are you gonna do about metis tax stuff? im assuming im just gonna say how much went in and how much ive pulled out and they can tax me on that seeing as no one supports the chain in terms of tax

Hey @leopando

Hear you loud and clear - some of these have already been requested and currently on our dev map. For those you don’t see feel free to create a request!

hey @Ali_Koinly i think this is causing my huge discrepancy in cost of zero for some assets. what do you suggest i do? gotta sort it for tax shortly :smiley:

@Get_Schwifty93 hey there bud!

I would recommend getting in touch via live chat so we can take a look at your account and provide a solution!

Feel free to ask for me directly :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.