Wormhole token not being detected properly

Hello,
Wormhole token (tag W) was released on Solana network and Exchanges like KuCoin on April 3rd. When I sync my Phantom transactions, it finds a W but you don’t list it with the same ID/Icon from the Kucoin W token which mess up my transactions.

The data is synced from API for both wallets.

I tried to merge and/or edit the transactions which deletes the original one but since I’ll transact Wormhole token in the coming days/weeks, I’d like to have to manually make corrections.

Regards,

Hey @Sylvain_Belanger

Thanks for your message! :blush:

Just to confirm, is it the Kucoin wallet that’s showing the W token incorrectly, or Phantom?

Hi Carl,
From what I’m seeing in the transactions (see screenshot), Koinly seem to recognize W from Kucoin with the right Icon as opposed to the transactions from Phantom wallet using a different W icon so they seem to have a different contract address I guess.
The Airdrop is a manual one I tried to force the Phantom wallet.

Hope this helps!

Hey @Sylvain_Belanger

That’s super helpful, thank you! :+1:t2:

I’ve messaged my colleague who handles currency imports to see if they can fix it. I’ll get back to you ASAP. :blush:

1 Like

Hey @Sylvain_Belanger

Apologies for the delay, the W token should be showing correctly now. :blush:

You might need to delete and reimport them if it hasn’t changed the tokens in your wallet already, you can find the steps here:

https://support.koinly.io/hc/en-us/articles/9917923407004-How-to-re-import-tokens-after-an-update

Thanks. That seems to have worked without having to reimport. Ticket can be closed :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.