What's the best way to handle BTC batched sends and L-BTC Blockstream Liquid Network

Describe the problem:
I couldn’t find any support topic on how to get koinly to handle batched bitcoin transactions. In other words one transaction that sends to multiple addresses you hold. Some addresses may be peg-in of bitcoin to liquid network. With fees getting increasingly higher many people will start batching transactions to save on fees. They will also be moving bitcoin to Blockstream Liquid Network to hold for when they need to refill lightning channels or pay others.
I would like confirmation if the method I describe below is viable/valid or if you have a better technique.

Which exchange/wallet is this regarding?
Ledger, Blockstream Green/Jade

How did you import data into this wallet?
Ledger CSV
Jade Wallet Xpub API
Blockstream Liquid (L-BTC imported as BTC since it’s 1to1 conversion) CSV converted to Koinly simple import format. I used the GreenAddress wallet on your site because it was the only one I could create with just file uploads. It appears you do not have support for Blockstream Green export format or L-BTC (Liquid Network BTC). As stated since it has 1to1 parity with Bitcoin I import it as Currency Bitcoin. The transaction hash I use in the import is the Liquid network txhash. I’m not sure if I should use the Bitcoin Network Hash in that spot but everything appears fine.

What have you tried to fix this so far?
I did the following.

1. I imported all the transactions. The ledger send showed separately and the Jade Wallet and L-BTC Wallet showed as deposits.
  2. I selected the two deposits and the one send and clicked merge.
  3. This split the send into two entries one going to Jade the other to Blockstream Liquid L-BTC. Fees and costs all match fine. I’m not sure if this is correct or if it shows as two sends because the transaction hash for the L-BTC is different. Either way it seems fine but I need confirmaton on the correct way to handle these types of transactions.
1 Like

Hey @Reichard_Konige

Have you tried reaching out to our support team? They may be able to give you some direction once they analyse the transactions in your account.

[email protected] is the email :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.